[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
NekomimisFTW.com • View topic - Things that make you go HMMMmmmm

Things that make you go HMMMmmmm

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. General chat from WKC. Play nice.
Re: Things that make you go HMMMmmmm
April 19th, 2013, 12:30 pm

HP, MP drain just need a mage with Zero Reset. If no mage...well then. Guess you can curse lvl 5 for not putting in a divine spell to negate such thungs.

I went to some random rooms. Not many to choose from sadly. Went on an FOD2 with generally bad players. Their gear was either geoforge at 8 or less or in one guy's case, dahlia Varuna set. Doomed to failure but I was bored. Before Argyos, Hades, I asked who would keep Hades busy. Guy who volunteers is in full Yshrenian set +1. I quickly volunteered instead as a mage. My def was higher after all.....
When I tried to draw Hades, our Yshrenian friend used Provoke. Guess he missed my message, perhaps he went into a menu. I also didn't get to say to leave 1 crystal as battle started. Kept getting blasted by them and I couldn't see what I was doing. Things ended pretty quickly. Makes me long for the good ol days where we cruised through GR 26 quests.
Linelie
Mercenary
Mercenary

WKC Avatar:

Re: Things that make you go HMMMmmmm
April 22nd, 2013, 9:00 am

My rule of thumb with zero reset is more than half the party needs to be in trouble to use it, because it will cancel out the good stuff too. If just 1 or 2 have the drains on them, it's best if they get in the line of fire and get killed.

My rule of thumb with random rooms.... no, just no :D I'd rather farm something solo than deal with that.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Free Company:
WKC Avatar:

aljotron
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
WKC Avatar:

when an axe uses fatigue and molify
when a LS uses slow
when players refuse to use any debuffs
Kai
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:

Too many players don't use debuffs sadly. All they care about is dps. Axes like using their def down skill to increase their output but hardly use atk down when it's neccessary.

Recently saw a mage wearing Minerva feet. If you think that's bad, another was wearing Greede Sabatons, unenhanced, which are GR 23. Both mages were GR 30. I know people may not want to grind for the rarest mats in the late evening of the game but making GR 26 gear isn't that difficult.
Linelie
Mercenary
Mercenary

WKC Avatar:

Madoras ready to hit w aoe
i prepd w a counter sword :evil:
deal 0 damage :goner:
Lukia
Neko friend
Neko friend

WKC Avatar:

Iron Courage. need I say more?