Useful Quests

Stuck on a quest? Lost your Chocobo? Problems Connecting? Server errors? Ask your questions here, answer any questions that you can. Help each other out.
Useful Quests
November 18th, 2013, 7:16 am

Hey all,

I'm nearing the part in the game where I'll join a GC which means I can get the chocobo quest soon as well. Now there's a ton of low level quests available in my non-starting areas that I'm saving for other classes, but I was just wondering what other useful quests are out there that I should be doing?

I know of the dye quest (Color Your World, Swyrgeim in Vesper Bay) and materia quest (Forging the Spirit, Swynbroes in Central Thanalan) . Are there any other quests like that?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Ronneroo on November 18th, 2013, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronneroo
Neko friend
Neko friend

FFXIV Avatar: Ronskandar Bonnoir
FFXIV Class/Race: Lalafell
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Ayumu

Re: Useful Quests
November 18th, 2013, 10:24 am

Well can't really think of one besides those 2 besides the one that teaches your chocobo to fight at lvl 30 in the south shroud and I guess the quests to unlock dungeons when you get to the lvl , cutters cry is unlocked via uldah market quest and others by npcs near the waking sands. Will try to remember any others :???:
DarkZeru
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Cheshire Cat
FFXIV Class/Race: PLD/Miqo'te
WKC Avatar: Zeru

November 18th, 2013, 10:53 am

There's a quest in Camp Bronze Lake rewarding a ring with Spiritbond increase +3, very useful for people who wants to create materias.
Alkor
Banned
Banned

FFXIV Avatar: Alicia Searrs

November 18th, 2013, 12:26 pm

Thanks guys
Ronneroo
Neko friend
Neko friend

FFXIV Avatar: Ronskandar Bonnoir
FFXIV Class/Race: Lalafell