Weekend FC Primal run?

Discuss end-game content in this section - partner up and find team members for battles such as the Binding Coil of Bahamut, the Crystal tower, as well as the relic quest line, hard mode primals and other high level dungeons. Find help guides and ask questions here.
Weekend FC Primal run?
April 15th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Several members are wanting to complete the extreme mode primals so I thought maybe we can try and spend some time this weekend to work on that for everyone. Many members don't use this forum so we might have to ask and pick up as we go on that day.

Who needs it? And who has experience that can help out?
RyuKazuya
Neko friend
Neko friend

FFXIV Free Company: <NekomimisFTW>
FFXIV Linkshell: <NekomimisFTW>

Re: Weekend FC Primal run?
April 15th, 2014, 7:41 pm

I mainly have experience on Garuda ex as SCH or DPS. Not much but I've completed it about 7 times and know the phases. On Titan ex, been trying to down it for 3 months now almost. If I come on this weekend, I'd be interested. Maybe we can post the message on the FC board to gauge interest and maybe settle on time frames?
Linelie
Mercenary
Mercenary

WKC Avatar: Linelie

April 16th, 2014, 12:18 am

count me in as deeps, have killed all 3 (pre-2.2) though don't have confidence with ifrit, that one was a carry. I'm likely to be busy during evening hours (east coast US time) Saturday but otherwise should be around a good part of the weekend.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

April 16th, 2014, 11:42 am

I'm happy to try, just remember I will be learning.

As for people not using the forum, we should remind everyone during these weekend runs that there is a forum and we recommend/encourage everyone to participate.

But people must email me at kosmos@nekomimisftw.com to ensure that their registration is not buried in the millions of spambot registrations.
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

Return to End-Game Sandbox