Happy Anniversary FFXIV - ARR

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. Talk about Final Fantasy. Don't make the Toppu Neko mad.
Happy Anniversary FFXIV - ARR
August 27th, 2014, 2:26 pm

A Real Reborn celebrates it's first anniversary today. Although the game was 'born' earlier, and risen from the Ashes of FFXIV v1.23, today is the 1st anniversary of live service for A Realm Reborn.

It's been an eventful year, but most of us are still in Eorzea and still having fun, which is quite an achievement when you think about it.

For those that came from WKC, we never thought that there would be anything to take it's place, and perhaps there still isn't, but FFXIV A Realm Reborn seems to provide something we all like.

It's been an interesting 12 months. Many players have hit level 50 on everything and completed all dungeons, trials and raids (except perhaps the final turns of Coil 2. At the same time there are players who have hit 50 in one or two combat classes and are taking it at an easy pace, and still others who's passion is crafting and/or gathering, It's nice that we can all have out own pace and goals for progression within the same game.

The future of Eorzea looks like it will include even more. We know that we will soon get personal housing, eternal bond ceremonies, the Gold Saucer with chocobo racing, Rogue/Ninja, and the final parts of the Binding Coil and Crystal Tower. Then we are on towards expansion, with new zones, challenges and of course increased level caps and more classes/jobs still to come.

How has your year been? What do you think of the game? What are you looking forward to as A Realm Reborn moves into it's second year of service?
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

Re: Happy Anniversary FFXIV - ARR
September 1st, 2014, 12:34 pm

Happy Anniversary everyone!
I hope that you are all enjoying the game still!

Personally I am looking forward to what is to come like Ninja and personal housing but I am pretty happy with the game overall right now even though I haven't played much the past 2 weeks.
I wish you guys the best and hope that you are all doing well.
Nami
Neko friend
Neko friend

FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Nami

September 5th, 2014, 3:26 am

im looking forward to whatever the future may hold. i'll be honest, nothing could ever fully replace WKC for me, but Eorzea is this Kitty's home nao, n im enjoying every second of it. =^-^=
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

September 6th, 2014, 10:36 am

Late response but happy anniversary everyone. I can't wait to see what awaits us in the future.
"True Justice For All" -The highlander code in Etrian Odyssey

I want everyone to be happy and if someone is to jeopardize that then I will do everything I can to fix it.
TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Micaiah Evelyn
FFXIV Class/Race: Au Ra, Raen, Astrologian
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: TorchicEX

Return to General FFXIV Discussion