What did you do in FF14 today?

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. Talk about Final Fantasy. Don't make the Toppu Neko mad.
Re: What did you do in FF14 today?
March 20th, 2015, 9:34 am

There there Aster. I have also been working on my relic. Got 51 alexandrites now.
"True Justice For All" -The highlander code in Etrian Odyssey

I want everyone to be happy and if someone is to jeopardize that then I will do everything I can to fix it.
TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Micaiah Evelyn
FFXIV Class/Race: Au Ra, Raen, Astrologian
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: TorchicEX

March 23rd, 2015, 12:47 pm

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE. I finally got my Novus. Got the last Alexandrite thanks to Senor Musashi, Sapphy, El and many random peoples. We did Hunts that no one was doing at the time. Over the past few days I have been doing fates and dungeons to help other people. But now I can do whatever I want at whatever pace I please. I am very happy right now. :danceneko:

I want everyone to be happy and if someone is to jeopardize that then I will do everything I can to fix it.
TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

March 23rd, 2015, 2:04 pm

Congrats Micaiah! Now you get to do the light grind, begin the following.. :TBwall: :P

The soul yearns for Honour, and the flesh the here after.
Look to those who walked before, to lead those who walk after. -- Answers
Asterlan
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Asterlan Whiteangel
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Paladin
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW!

March 23rd, 2015, 2:12 pm

Oh I don't mind. I can do that at my own pace. Just do my roulettes, CT, ST, WoD, help others and continue to earn more seals for no reason.

TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

March 23rd, 2015, 3:02 pm

Since last posting...

blm novus got done, and the light grind is underway... almost 20% done. The light grind consists of running roulettes, dungeons for zodiac drops, etc... so not too much of that grindy feeling.

With sealant prices being relatively low, I opted to buy a bunch and finish out making all my artisan/forager secondary tools. they're all done! I spent a slug of time over the weekend making and selling little stuff to recoup the expense. It's amazing how people will pay for little stuff... like mahogany lumbers over 4k each :lol:

The plan is to keep plugging forward with blm relic, and to push forward in getting crafter lucis tools.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

March 24th, 2015, 1:57 am

Inching closer to finishing my lightfarm to Nexus on my relic, probably need about 450-500 more light and I'm there. Crafting went big, I'm geared in artisan's stuff and have my Supra on weaver. Feels great, but my wallet is crying.
Kitsune
Adventurer
Adventurer

FFXIV Avatar: Milona Highwind
FFXIV Class/Race: Kitsune(Mi'qote)
WKC Avatar: Miran

March 28th, 2015, 2:23 am

Yesterday, finally 50'd Warrior, and by god its working well. All i can remember though.

Today, took nearly all day, but i got both my Stardust Rod and Bravura Zenith. Also tried to farm ST for tomes and black mage gear, but a fit of errors after a DC subsequently dissuaded me from continuing.
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

March 28th, 2015, 5:39 pm

It's been another fantastic week in Eorzea. I am now the very proud and happy owner of a bluebird earring. It's so very tiny but I love it. I won it in the Valentione's contest. Here's a picture of it, hard to get a good shot with as tiny as it is.

I also finished my animus books for dragoon. Should only be another week until it becomes Novus.

I have to say that dragoon is not my favorite class so I doubt I'll be playing it much beyond Novus. The class I'm really loving is ninja. The zodiac drops are going really well; can't wait to have my Sasuke's Blades and eventually zeta for that.

Lastly, Triple Triad cards and the endless dungeons runs for the rare ones. I have 3 drops left and am getting tired of Greg chaining me up! Just drop the card and we can end this little game Greg!

psn: Ack-Tar
Colette
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

FFXIV Avatar: Jamie Ciel
FFXIV Free Company: SWEET
WKC Avatar: Jamie/Colette

March 31st, 2015, 7:06 pm

So since I got my novus I have been doing light among other things. Got to faint activity, crafted some armor for friends at 15 and 20, ran some dungeons and trials with said friends, bought almost all the poetic healing gear except the belt. Been a good day apart from all that. Soon I got to study for a test tomorrow.

TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

April 1st, 2015, 9:57 am

Yesterday I took a time-out from the main objectives to ice the story. Otherwise blm relic is progressing, sitting a little over 800 lights with 3 dungeon drops left for zodiac. 3 craft classes have supra tools, 2 of which have the master book 2 done as well. Tomorrow I start gathering up stuff for the lucis tools.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

April 5th, 2015, 12:43 am

Today...was Fantastic. So I did a couple of ST runs, Shiva HM, Fates and such to get up to modest activity with my relic. Then later I spent my time gathering fleece. Someone else showed up to farm too so Lykias, Milona, Sly and Kuro all decided to help me and we pushed him off XD

got me over 700 fleece total. After that we began to mess around and thought...what if the Goldsmith could limit break? So we built up one to attempt it and then...it didn't so afterwards we all went crafters beating up the karakuls. It was great!

TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

April 6th, 2015, 1:39 pm

With yesterday and today I was doing a mix of farming light and helping friends. Bought 3 friends all the things they needed to make their relic (my moneeeeeeeey) and calliope helped me meld the relics. One of these 3 goes to Venith. After that I helped Venith do cape westwind. I became tank white mage =D

TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

April 7th, 2015, 8:53 am

Busted out the crafting tools last night, and when all was said and done I took care of ARM, GSM, and LTW supra tools, and master book 2. Just 3 left (WVR, ALC, CUL) ... working in order of the log
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

April 8th, 2015, 2:33 pm

It has been another awesome week in Eorzea. I finished my 4th Zeta and I have to say, I love my new blades.

Then I got monk to 50 and with all the WoD drops I was instantly item level 114. This leaves me with 2 classes to go and over 2 months to get them to 50.
Speaking of WoD, today I finally got my Bard chest piece (with a need roll of 1, we had another bard in the party that didn't have it but didn't roll on it).
And lastly, card success; after playing Tartaru daily since the patch, she finally dropped the LIghtning card. She is probably the most irritating npc to play now, fortunately I won't have to play her again. And from the tournament, one of my platinum prize packs had Lahabrea, so no need to ever buy silver packs now. I love the changes they made to the tournaments, makes them worth playing.

I hope all of you are having fun and accomplishing your goals. Let's hope this Saturday's live letter gives us much more to be excited about!
psn: Ack-Tar
Colette
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

FFXIV Avatar: Jamie Ciel
FFXIV Free Company: SWEET
WKC Avatar: Jamie/Colette

April 10th, 2015, 9:24 am

Last couple of weeks i've been working towards the end of the storyline. Currently at the keeper of the lake. Sadly I wont be doing this just yet. Will probably take a break for a couple of days. Also, Milona crafted me a awesome weapon for my BLM :danceneko: Thanks a lot Milona. After i come back, maybe i'll start on crafting some more as well. My GSM is almost to lvl 50 and my CRP and LTW is getting higher up there. Though i should really start on my weaver so i can actually bind Materia IV's on my gear for my other crafting and gathering classes.
Chee
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Chee Hawj
FFXIV Class/Race: Elezen Paladin
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis
WKC Avatar: Chee

PreviousNext

Return to General FFXIV Discussion