What did you do in FF14 today?

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. Talk about Final Fantasy. Don't make the Toppu Neko mad.
Re: What did you do in FF14 today?
March 6th, 2015, 2:10 am

Finally got bard to just shy of 48, went miner and dug up many things, even worms O_o
Got Culinarian to 30 and desynthed somewhere around maybe 300 fish.
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

March 6th, 2015, 8:04 am

I powered through level 45 to level 50 yesterday. Jumped from item level 45 to 86 for the final Ninja fight. I have to say that it would have been quite a challenge if I just had around level 50 gear. Did a few runs of DD with Sapphy to level up, ran Vigil once with Kryn, Sapphy and Aster (we were all leveling a class so why not?) Then I was doing fates between dungeons and after the last one. I also did my roulette earlier but forgot to pick up the daily quest and ended up not doing it just because I was so exhausted. Ran the 3 maps I had to get the 3 Alexandrite putting the Determination on my scroll at 21 now. The only other thing I did was do the Little Ladies day event as far as I could do. Overall a good amount of work done.
"True Justice For All" -The highlander code in Etrian Odyssey

I want everyone to be happy and if someone is to jeopardize that then I will do everything I can to fix it.
TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Micaiah Evelyn
FFXIV Class/Race: Au Ra, Raen, Astrologian
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: TorchicEX

March 9th, 2015, 10:24 am

Well for the past few days I have been messing with Ninja in ST and the WoD. Was quite fun being melee for once but I am not used to it at all. Yesterday I did the 3 maps I had together with Lykias, Sly and Josephine. Then we ran their roulette and did all the maps they had. So it was a nice fun day.

I want everyone to be happy and if someone is to jeopardize that then I will do everything I can to fix it.
TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

March 10th, 2015, 3:09 pm

early last week I finished the yoichi bow and ragnarok zetas... a little meh on the bow (at least the base design is nice) but sure do like the axe! Otherwise I've been progressing the blm relic... 4 atma books done, 59 alex collected, and 5 or 6 zodiac drops collected. I'm the background I'm steadily doing ixal dailies to be able to get enough sealants for all the secondary tools. I made one a while back, and now have enough sealants for 3 or 4 more... just have to get around to making them one day. Still have 30ish days of dailies to go for all of them though :s
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

March 11th, 2015, 9:33 am

Well I did one of my dailies yesterday. Had 2 maps that I did for their alexandrites which sat me at 26 I think. Then I went to help Sapphire level up Bard to 50 doing fates. Helped Aster when he got on doing the same thing. They both hit 50 though Aster got his from his hunting log XD

But from all the fates I did I earned tons and tons of seals (about 48k of them) and I got either 4 or 5 alexandrites from the fates. My luck shined on me yesterday. Then I ended off with relaxing in the FC house to the point where I fell asleep. Today when class is over I will do the same style of thing and of course lend a helping hand to those who need it.

TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

March 11th, 2015, 12:20 pm

Tested out the game on the PS4 and it's simply beautiful. Other than that, i've been leveling up my BLM. The process is very gruesome and it feels like it's taking a eternity to do. Since as DPS the Que time is terrible, iv'e resorted to fates mainly for the last couple of days. Also i finally got my last piece of ilvl 100 gear through seals and tomes. Now, i'm going to start finally doing end game dungeons. After that maybe work on crafting some more. Started to a bit, but i have no clue on how to raise my craftsmenship and control pass 275. Beside materia, i don't know. I can only do one Star recipes, but two stars and above require too high of a craftsmenship and control that i'm kind clueless on how to raise it up that high.
Chee
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Chee Hawj
FFXIV Class/Race: Elezen Paladin
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis
WKC Avatar: Chee

March 12th, 2015, 10:17 pm

Relic is at Novus(halfway done with light farming), Bard is the last combat job I need to get to 50, and ilv120 SCH. Been kind of meh towards the game as of late, might need to take a break for a bit.
Kitsune
Adventurer
Adventurer

FFXIV Avatar: Milona Highwind
FFXIV Class/Race: Kitsune(Mi'qote)
WKC Avatar: Miran

March 13th, 2015, 2:16 am

Eventful 3 days, got bard to 50 and geared it, got warrior to 43, attempted Conjurer but i just don't have what i need to heal presently, did quite a bit of gathering, enough to bring Armorer to 40 and Culinarian to 31 from the resultant crafting. Had planned to farm tomes, but things got in the way.
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

March 13th, 2015, 9:15 am

Didn't do much. Did a bit of Alex farm until I could play the new episode of revelations 2 and then I was being bugged repeatedly to play GTAV online with the new heists. Good break from the usual grind at least. Though I did end up getting up to 38 alexandrites.

TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

March 16th, 2015, 9:16 am

Finally got my BLM to level 50. On my way to get the relic, but first i need some money. So i'm starting to mine to ore and other stuff to sell in the market board. Afterwards, i will probably get my WHM to level 50 as well. Once that is done i'll have a tank, a dps and a healer class all level 50 which is what i wanted all along for future play. Though i do need to practice more with healer.
Chee
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

March 16th, 2015, 10:00 am

Just have a little nonsense to finish up on the last atma book to turn my blm relic animus, but I'm not ready to make novus yet so no rush. I have the 75 alex, just need materia. later this week...

Yesterday I managed to make 4 more artisan tools for the crafters... 5 of them are set, just have to make the other 3, then both gather ones. I had 1 craft going nowhere so I hit reclaim and blew the craft, and still lost the bits. I really hate those sealants... that blown craft cost me 6 days.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

March 17th, 2015, 9:44 am

Well last night I helped Venith get to level 49 and got her a new bow from AV. Had a run where everyone is new. It was something. Apart from that I got to 43 alexandrites. I am so close. Almost 2/3rds of the way there now.

TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

March 17th, 2015, 10:44 pm

EEEEEEEHHHH been a long, long, long week. Trying to get my BLM ilvl higher so i can can actually work on relic. About to get my WHM to 50. Will probably do so tomorrow. Also, im just SBing for the heck of it to see what i get. Lots of random crap. Though i have to say im getting tired of Fates...nothing but fates for the last week. feels like im burnt out or something.
Chee
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

March 18th, 2015, 1:38 pm

So yesterday I ran an Expert Roulette yesterday with Sly. I got hit a lot...Even by my own party members (stupid confuse/entrance in Amdapor Keep HM). After that me and Sly ran our maps. I got up to 44 alexandrites now. Just 31 to go now. After that I did a couple of fates. Got up to 47k seals and decided to buy some things with them to put up on the market board. Other then that all is good in the world. Tonight I plan to do much more especially since I have no college tomorrow. Just have to get through this class now.

TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

March 19th, 2015, 11:49 pm

Update of my playing, aside from the usual grind of tomes and helping people, I finally got my pld relic upgraded to Zodiac level (Excailber & Aegis Shield), and have gotten 2 of the 12 Mahatmas charged for the Zeta upgrade.
:TBfired:

Last trial I did of the day nearly had me yell at people for wanting a carry in Titan HM.. echo got to 40% and we still had ppl die from avoidable stuff..
:TBwall: :TBwall: :TBwall:

The soul yearns for Honour, and the flesh the here after.
Look to those who walked before, to lead those who walk after. -- Answers
Asterlan
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Asterlan Whiteangel
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Paladin
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW!

PreviousNext

Return to General FFXIV Discussion