[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
NekomimisFTW.com • View topic - All NA/EU Worlds Down? Error 90000/3102

All NA/EU Worlds Down? Error 90000/3102

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. Talk about Final Fantasy. Don't make the Toppu Neko mad.
All NA/EU Worlds Down? Error 90000/3102
August 17th, 2013, 11:53 pm

Like many (all?) of you Hina and I were kicked a little after 11pm Central time. We got error 90,000 and cannot get back on, the game says we are already logged on and gives error 3107. Please go to the SE tester forums and let them know if youa re having the same issue.

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

they already know about it and posted an announcement on login screen. hopefully we get a beta extension but i doubt it.
John
N4Life
N4Life

They knew about it when I posted, they were asking everyone on their forum to post world name and character name so that they could investigate.

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

Join the club, I couldn't sign back in since yesterday around 3pm EST.

It also appears they have added 3 additional new servers to the list, on top of the 2 they added earlier. It also looks up like the beta tester forums blew up since then.

So right now it's looking pretty dire.
Lem
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

WKC Avatar:

Yeah, their forum went down about a n hour and a half adter I posted the original post in this topic. Hina is still locked out now, and I haven't checked Kos. forums are still down, and no word on twitter. Gonna start contacting their customer support if there is no indication of something soon.

The issue is still extremely widespread, there is nothing on their twitter, and if you go to the Global Square enix site and pick North America, you are redirected to the FFVII product page - NOTHING else.

SE need to start talking to people, the patch restoration of some characters is not helping them. I'm wondering whether they might need to down the entire system and wipe characters before bringing things back up. The problem is they need to re-test everything under severe load so that they can be assured that we won't get a repeat of this on release, so could we be looking at another week of delay for a second attempt at phase 4?

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

I don't think so.
We have 1 week of downtime before Early Access on the 24th.
Vanille
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Class/Race:

I hope we don't get another wipe. Doing things again for the third time...I hope there's a good fix to this. Already over 1,600 pages on the error thread and growing by the dozen every minute. Doesn't look good at all so I wonder how they'll handle it.
Linelie
Mercenary
Mercenary

WKC Avatar:

i still can't get into Behemoth. hurry up and fix your servers SE!
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
WKC Avatar:

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

was kinda sad it was only 6 hours though instead of one day. i mean they fixed the beta at 2am my time (vegas) which meant it would last till 8 am. and from my experience in wkc2 thats the time where everyone i usually play with have gone to bed and me getting tired. so noone was realkmly online. i think there was ruby, hina, kagami, meena, and amiana when i was playing so we really couldnt do much. there might have been a couple more but i didnt see them talking. on the plus side, i heard duty finder was working better.
John
N4Life
N4Life

Return to General FFXIV Discussion