[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
NekomimisFTW.com • View topic - Did everyone get their codes today?

Did everyone get their codes today?

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. Talk about Final Fantasy. Don't make the Toppu Neko mad.
Did everyone get their codes today?
August 14th, 2013, 11:47 pm

Mine came in late this evening, but finally came. I just wondered if everyone else that had applied or was in beta 3 had gotten sorted out.

“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please...go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them." ~ Yui, SAO
Hinagiku
Grand Neko
Grand Neko

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

Re: Did everyone get their codes today?
August 15th, 2013, 1:37 am

nope, no code for me. might have try to sign up when beta releases. but for a couple days of beta, might just play when i get the game.
John
N4Life
N4Life

August 15th, 2013, 1:45 am

John, check your PSN, Hina is sending you a code.

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

August 15th, 2013, 2:04 am

Alkor
Banned
Banned

FFXIV Avatar:

August 15th, 2013, 2:30 am

Got mine yesterday.
Ronneroo
Neko friend
Neko friend

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
WKC Avatar:

August 15th, 2013, 2:56 am

same. Got mine yesterday.
PSN id : Seph000
Feel free to add me. But let me know who you are or i'll ignore your request.
Kagamini
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:

August 15th, 2013, 4:36 am

Same. I'm lucky to spammed E-mails I got an EU PS3 one on my main E-mail.
Got NA for me, my boyfriend and a friend. I have 1 NA PS3 one left. xD
So 2 spares.
Vanille
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Class/Race:

August 15th, 2013, 4:53 am

It was really weird. All of the extra emails I had signed up for, I got codes with tonight. But my original email that I registered with and got my ph3 beta code with (my PSN email), I never got a code for. You would think that would have been the first one. :TBdunno:

So I had spares - several of them, but all of the US/NA ones are taken at this point. I have one EU still up for grabs. I had made an extra effort to get additional ph3 codes for some WKC friends so we could play together and thankfully I got enough ph4 codes to make the rounds again. :TBneko:

I know one person who still needs either an NA/US or a JP code (they can play either one). But I didn't have another one for them (didn't know they needed it). I don't think the extra EU I have will work. Maybe there will be an extra at the end of it all.

“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please...go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them." ~ Yui, SAO
Hinagiku
Grand Neko
Grand Neko

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

August 15th, 2013, 7:54 am

got it, but all the code led me to was the same client download that I got for preordering. Still need whatever download awaits when they open up the client. Hopefully that happens today so I can just dive in and play after work tomorrow.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Free Company:
WKC Avatar:

August 15th, 2013, 9:49 am

It's not about codes, but it's still about the beginning of the beta so I put it here : .
On PC the file is 7.3Go large, on PS3 you have 1.8Go to download on top of the client from PSN.
Alkor
Banned
Banned

FFXIV Avatar:

August 15th, 2013, 10:17 am

Thanks Alkor, get patchig people....except North America. Apparently there is some kind of glitch affecting North American PS3 users that results in a "no valid service account" message when you attempt to login to initiate the patch download. They are apparently working with Sony on it. This does not affect EU or JP users.

"NA] [PS3 Version] Version Update Issue (Aug. 15)

Right now we are experiencing technical difficulties on North American PlayStation®3 version where an error message saying "No valid service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn." when players press the login button on the launcher and they are unable to complete the version update.

We are currently addressing this issue with a cooperation of Sony Computer Entertainment and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

Please note that this issue is only occurring on the North American PlayStation®3 version. The Windows version, and Japanese/European PlayStation®3 version, are unaffected.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. "

I'll get the actual link and post a separate advisory thread here.

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

August 15th, 2013, 10:59 am

Mine came in last night but was so dead in bed couldn't get up :dead: It's downloading atm hehe
DarkZeru
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
WKC Avatar:

August 15th, 2013, 2:00 pm

finally got an email from square enix about the final fantasy beta but it was for a link to get the windows pc client... ive only played on ps3 for phase 3.....
John
N4Life
N4Life

Return to General FFXIV Discussion