[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
NekomimisFTW.com • View topic - FFXIV Benchmark and Character creator are available

FFXIV Benchmark and Character creator are available

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. Talk about Final Fantasy. Don't make the Toppu Neko mad.

Good point, Kos. but i'm rarelly away from home for more than a day. I can stay a day without playing :P
i've tryed the test on my laptop and got a score of 2426 using the standard settings. I'm not really happy with this result, to be honest. knowing that my Ps3 can run the game better then my laptop lol

mm... Actually, i like keepers of the moon better than seekers of the sun. Yes, i know, sun have "Cat's eyes" but... They don't have long cannines!!! If i want to see awesome eyes, i just need to call Kali (my cat... xD)
PSN id : Seph000
Feel free to add me. But let me know who you are or i'll ignore your request.
Kagamini
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

I love Xenosaga!
I played 1 - 3, I remember playing the first one when I was like 14 or so.
The Gnosis invasion part scared the crap outta me on the Wonglinda [The Ship thingy Shion was stationed.]
I turned it off and ran for my life. xD! I personally love M.O.M.O and chaos and KOS-MOS.
If there was a child like character I'd base it off MOMO and no, not Lalafells. xD And I don't think I like Archers much so blah.
Vanille
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Class/Race:

chaos...*swoon* O_O :kawaii:

I love Xenosaga. <3

“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please...go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them." ~ Yui, SAO
Hinagiku
Grand Neko
Grand Neko

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

Here's Ruby. :beg:

And one more...
Ruby Wesson
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

Nice avatar ruby, oooh, and may I say, I adore your sig image, the animation of the final cutscene from WKC - that is AWESOME!!

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

Lol yh, I had it in the works for awhile, but came across aload of dead-ends cos of an update in WMM, I finally found an older version, and finally the right tools to create the GIF.
Ruby Wesson
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

Very nice avatar, Ruby (and sig).

“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please...go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them." ~ Yui, SAO
Hinagiku
Grand Neko
Grand Neko

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

Finally got it together to post my character creator pics of possible KOSMOS versions...

and standing

Personally I think I like 3, 7 and 8, with 5 and 1 as runners up.

Grrrr forgot the forum image limit...lol, I'll have to do something about the image size and repost.

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

:hkclap:

yay

:cheer: :TBlove:

:hkredheart: :hkyay:

Hinagiku
Grand Neko
Grand Neko

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

1,2 and 7 get my vote Kos :thumb:
DarkZeru
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
WKC Avatar:

I may run several KOS avatars, 8 might be the Mk4 model, 3 with 7's hair would be Mk3, 5 would be 'Moe' KOS, 1 could be the Mk2 KOS and 7 would be the Mk1 version.

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Free Company:
WKC Avatar:

Well, of course, but a vanity avatar doesn't have to level very much....plus there will be ways to alter your avatar once the game starts for real, so KOS could change things up every now and again.

KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:
WKC Avatar:

Kos, I like 5 the most with 2 as a runner up :)

And Ruby looks great! I'm going to play with the character creator soon and I'll post some pics.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar:
FFXIV Class/Race:
FFXIV Free Company:
FFXIV Linkshell:

PreviousNext

Return to General FFXIV Discussion