Open Beta

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. Talk about Final Fantasy. Don't make the Toppu Neko mad.
Open Beta
July 21st, 2013, 10:56 am

Heads up for anyone that wants to participate in Open Beta but has not participated in phases 1-3.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/index.html

For those who have registered a beta code by Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 9:59p.m. (PDT), you will automatically be accepted to participate in Beta Test phase 4 (final Beta Test). If you have not yet registered a beta code, please make sure to complete the registration process before the above date.

For those of you who have not yet applied for the Beta Test, please submit your application by Monday, July 22, 2013 (PDT).

Application Period:
Until Monday, July 22, 2013 (PDT)
* On the above date and time, the Beta Tester Application Site will be temporarily closed and will reopen when Beta Test phase 4(final Beta Test) begins.

Registration Period:
Until Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 9:59 p.m. (PDT)
* If your beta code has not been registered by the above date and time, you will need to resubmit your application at the Beta Tester Application Site once Beta Test phase 4 begins.

So it seems if you haven't applied yet, do it before tomorrow or you might have to wait after phase 4 goes live.

Everyone that has participated before Open Beta should be fine and not need to do anything else.
Lem
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

WKC Avatar: Lem/Meena

Re: Open Beta
July 21st, 2013, 8:56 pm

Thanks Le, I saw this just now on Facebook and was going to post, but you took care of that already. Thank you. I sent the information to a bunch of folks on my PSN list who were not in Phase 3 as well, trying to spread the news.
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

Return to General FFXIV Discussion