FF14 Feedback topic backing.

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. Talk about Final Fantasy. Don't make the Toppu Neko mad.
FF14 Feedback topic backing.
June 28th, 2013, 2:44 pm

id like to make a section where we can all get out feedback noticed a bit by helping eachothers ideas get LIKES.

mine is for the chat section. its a litle awkward to use at the moment and i feel it could be made better.
http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/t ... t-settings

also fot the items bags. again the bags use is annoying and could be better and more user friendly
http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/t ... e-the-tabs

please (if you can) give the topics and the comments inside them a LIKE to help try get out ideas boosted.
Diord Fionn: Glaine ár gcroí, Neart ár ngéag, Beart de réir ár mbriathar
Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

Berformet
N4Life
N4Life

WKC Avatar: Shannon (and 7 others)

Re: FF14 Feedback topic backing.
June 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Have to agree, the chat is clunky. Does the last sentence typed get cut off for anyone else? As I don't have to do much item inventory, I couldn't say much on that.

During character creation, is there a way to hide windows? They often obstructed the view of my character. Not too big a deal I guess but slightly troublesome and obstructing if you can't.
In battle, was there a way to keep your lock-on fixated on an enemy? I think it said you can but I can't recall.
Linelie
Mercenary
Mercenary

WKC Avatar: Linelie

Re: FF14 Feedback topic backing.
June 29th, 2013, 7:47 pm

Linelie wrote:In battle, was there a way to keep your lock-on fixated on an enemy? I think it said you can but I can't recall.

Not completely locked on, but go into system -> character config -> target -> auto lock when auto-attacking
It'll let you circle the enemy and keep the cursor on them if you switch to heal, I believe.
Paznos
Neko
Neko

Return to General FFXIV Discussion