So what's everyone up to now?

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. Talk about Final Fantasy. Don't make the Toppu Neko mad.
So what's everyone up to now?
June 24th, 2013, 5:27 pm

I've been on DCU for a while with Shadow, Vanya, and a few other friends, been restarting my R&C3 Clan, and generally just hanging with friends. Wish we could all be together on something while awaiting FF14 though...
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

Re: So what's everyone up to now?
June 25th, 2013, 11:19 am

I'm playing Guild Wars 2 with Berformet, Nikkea, and Mellaroze. Also chatting with friends through other media ;)

Otherwise just the daily wake up, go to work, come home, clean/feed animals, eat dinner, go to sleep. Repeat.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

June 25th, 2013, 12:11 pm

In terms of games, I just got my Dragon's Dogma plat last week and have pretty much put that game to rest for now. I've only got about 130 hours into it but all I have to do at this point is get some of the utlimate armors and whatever the new DLC is (snagged that while it was free). I'll get back to it, but the main project is a replay of FF13 and 13-2, this time snagging up both platinums. I'm doing total replays, not that resuming from old saves was an option as those died with my former ps3 fattie. I play as I can.

Through the summer real life is dominating my time. I normally only have 1 person travel to visit me each year, this year there are 4. Plus I have several weekend events through the summer as well. Given so much time off I have to do overtime at work, and I'm lumping it all into Mondays and Tuesdays. So gaming time is pretty much limited to free time after work Wed-Fri, weekends depend on the plans.

The bulk of my summer plans are done by the end of August, right now I only foresee 2 weekends of no FF14 time between release and the holidays :D
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

June 25th, 2013, 12:41 pm

spend most of my time on Guild Wars 2. Rhapsody, Mellaroze and Nikkea keeping me complany :p lol.
Diord Fionn: Glaine ár gcroí, Neart ár ngéag, Beart de réir ár mbriathar
Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

Berformet
N4Life
N4Life

WKC Avatar: Shannon (and 7 others)

June 25th, 2013, 2:23 pm

Well, I've taken up with my Japanese dancing girls again...The Idolm@ster 2...totally not like what I just made it sound like, LOL!

I also have several JRPGs to try to play and finish, not least of which is completing the true end of Atelier Totori. I already watched the scenes on YouTube, but set myself the goal of getting that ending in the game itself.

Next up Ateiler Meruru, HyperDimension Neptunia2 and HyperDimension Neptunia Victory, Mugen Souls is hanging around my desk also, and I still have tones of time to put into Legasista. Basically, more games than time, so I will no doubt continue to have a backlog for some time to come.
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

June 25th, 2013, 2:40 pm

I have Atelier Meruru up next and I am really in the mood to play Xenosaga 3 again, maybe 1 as well. But since my PS3fat died I will have to dig out the PS2. :(

ℒℴѵℯ, Hina ~ Neko Hime-sama, NekomimisFTW ˚₊✩‧₊(⌯͒o̶̶̷̤ ꀾ o̴̶̷̤⌯͒)* ✩‧₊˚

“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please...go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them." ~ Yui, SAO
Hinagiku
Grand Neko
Grand Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Hinagiku Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Healer & Weaver
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: Hinagiku

June 25th, 2013, 3:32 pm

Bertha wrote:In terms of games, I just got my Dragon's Dogma plat last week and have pretty much put that game to rest for now. I've only got about 130 hours into it but all I have to do at this point is get some of the utlimate armors and whatever the new DLC is (snagged that while it was free). I'll get back to it, but the main project is a replay of FF13 and 13-2, this time snagging up both platinums. I'm doing total replays, not that resuming from old saves was an option as those died with my former ps3 fattie. I play as I can.

Through the summer real life is dominating my time. I normally only have 1 person travel to visit me each year, this year there are 4. Plus I have several weekend events through the summer as well. Given so much time off I have to do overtime at work, and I'm lumping it all into Mondays and Tuesdays. So gaming time is pretty much limited to free time after work Wed-Fri, weekends depend on the plans.

The bulk of my summer plans are done by the end of August, right now I only foresee 2 weekends of no FF14 time between release and the holidays :D

you has FF13 too? im trying to get back to it but im stuck. i got it at launch, still haven't finished it.
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

June 25th, 2013, 9:07 pm

battlefield 3, tekken revolution, uncharted 3 online, and survivor and survivor+ game difficulty for the last of us. took me around 20 hours to beat normal looking for collectibles (still missed alot) and stealth killing everything. amazing game if you dont mind all the violence. personally, i didnt find it bad at all.
John
N4Life
N4Life

June 25th, 2013, 9:57 pm

JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kawaii:

ℒℴѵℯ, Hina ~ Neko Hime-sama, NekomimisFTW ˚₊✩‧₊(⌯͒o̶̶̷̤ ꀾ o̴̶̷̤⌯͒)* ✩‧₊˚

“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please...go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them." ~ Yui, SAO
Hinagiku
Grand Neko
Grand Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Hinagiku Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Healer & Weaver
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: Hinagiku

June 25th, 2013, 11:42 pm

John wrote:battlefield 3, tekken revolution, uncharted 3 online, and survivor and survivor+ game difficulty for the last of us. took me around 20 hours to beat normal looking for collectibles (still missed alot) and stealth killing everything. amazing game if you dont mind all the violence. personally, i didnt find it bad at all.

DOOD!
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

June 26th, 2013, 11:01 am

yeah, im still around. even saw will's and hina's psn comments to me about ff14 XD.
John
N4Life
N4Life

June 26th, 2013, 12:11 pm

Mostly playing MMOs while open beta for FF14 comes out, also get on PS3 to play tekken revolution and Black ops 2. Kinda gave up on ultimate gears in dragons dogma :goner:
DarkZeru
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Cheshire Cat
FFXIV Class/Race: PLD/Miqo'te
WKC Avatar: Zeru

June 26th, 2013, 12:16 pm

DarkZeru wrote:Mostly playing MMOs while open beta for FF14 comes out, also get on PS3 to play tekken revolution and Black ops 2. Kinda gave up on ultimate gears in dragons dogma :goner:

I'm not too keen on getting those ultimate armors either, but the completionist in me will not allow me to never get them :D just not now...
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

June 26th, 2013, 12:38 pm

If you run through the short cut to Daemon, you can get there and kill him within 5 minutes. Then use the godsbane technique to make sure you get unid equipment from the chests.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

Return to General FFXIV Discussion