NekomimisFTW! in FFXIV (JOINING LATER)

Nekomimis FTW is a given ^^, but if you hail from another realm (linkshell/free company) or just want to state your server, class, city, jobs or race - this is the place.

Please respond in this topic if you will play Final Fantasy XIV A Real Reborn, but will NOT be joining the game during the launch window. If you intend to play and will be joining the game at launch, please reply in that topic.

I need to know if you will be playing, whether you are interested in being a member of the Free Company for the Nekomimis FTW!, or would prefer only to be a part of a LinkShell.

Thanks!

KOS
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

I'll make a final decision when I have a place of my own, so I have a better idea of how much money I have left every month, and after I played the beta. But most likely I'll be joining, and it will most likely be later, not at launch.

Yea, very clear answer.

I wanna know more about FCs first, but I guess I can always leave it as long as it's not taken personally. Definitely wanna join the LS though.
Ronneroo
Neko friend
Neko friend

FFXIV Avatar: Ronskandar Bonnoir
FFXIV Class/Race: Lalafell
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Ayumu

I've not had as much time as I'd have liked to spend on the beta.

Friday morning to Sunday morning aren't the best times for me. Fridays are a no go, since finishing work at 6 and I'm usually out on a Saturday :(

During the whole of phase 3 I've had 1 weekend free to get online.

Out 3 known friends testing at the same time and on the same server, I briefly saw 1 in the flesh and that was Alkor. The other two, Berf and Roze were somewhere and were chatting in the log, but elsewhere and unfindable.

I'm seriously considering my plans for being reborn at the minute. My concerns are from the *little* experience I've had, if I get the game it will be to play with friends, but if they aren't easily locateable my worries are I won't have *that* much time to put into the game, not like I did with WKC, I'll have between 1-2 hours an evening, if I'm lucky, and if it's spent unable to play with friends and they are only chatable, it's just gonna be a glorifed and expensive means of chat.

My working hours aren't consistent enough for me to be able to get online each day, or at the same time if I do get online.
Hope
N4Life
N4Life

WKC Avatar: Clara (Previously Hope)

See how you feel in phase 4, then make a decision. We all have to decide if the product is worth the cost :)

Of course, myself, Roze, Nik, and Berf would be happy to see you in GW2 which has no monthly fee ;). You decided you didn't like it after... an hour? lol.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

Sadly, I don't think I'll be playing this game at release. I'm working on a few things in GW2 & I still have a lot of content to enjoy there. Playing two MMOs would be difficult with my schedule. I think ultimately, if I did buy the game at release, it wouldn't be worth the monthly fee. So maybe I will join you in a few months, maybe not. I'll still be on facebook and check in here.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

i will be there. hell, ill join the FC AND LS if possible.
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

Rhapsody wrote:Sadly, I don't think I'll be playing this game at release. I'm working on a few things in GW2 & I still have a lot of content to enjoy there. Playing two MMOs would be difficult with my schedule. I think ultimately, if I did buy the game at release, it wouldn't be worth the monthly fee. So maybe I will join you in a few months, maybe not. I'll still be on facebook and check in here.

Oh.

Well, like I tell everyone, we will keep the company House lights on for you and you'll be more than welcome when you do join us in Eorzea.
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

Return to Eorzea Roll Call