I feel like drawing

Anything and everything. If it's off topic, this is the place.
I feel like drawing
January 14th, 2015, 2:23 pm

I have been thinking of getting back into drawing. Was wondering if anyone was interested in me doing something like drawing their character or something of the like. I have done a lot of drawings for my OCs and have drawn some characters of their OCs too (have yet to upload them). I haven't done anything like comics or anything so if anything it would just be a picture of the full scale body of them. I think my only issue with doing this would be a Lalafell or Roegadyn just because their bodies are quite different from what I normally do. If I try to draw a Lalafell it will most likely look like a chibi and Roegadyns certainly have much broader shoulders than the normal Hyur or Miqo'te. I can definitely try though.

Another thing is I am not going to ask for payment for a commission from the FC here but at the same time I may not be able to draw every chance I get. I have College, FF14, time with my friends and then there are just times when I am not very creative so I don't draw. I am letting you know now if you do feel like asking for a request. I want to give this a go so why not.
"True Justice For All" -The highlander code in Etrian Odyssey

I want everyone to be happy and if someone is to jeopardize that then I will do everything I can to fix it.
TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Micaiah Evelyn
FFXIV Class/Race: Au Ra, Raen, Astrologian
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: TorchicEX

Re: I feel like drawing
January 14th, 2015, 7:51 pm

If you want to do a drawing of my character, I'm up for it, just let me know what you need from me and I'll do what I can.

The soul yearns for Honour, and the flesh the here after.
Look to those who walked before, to lead those who walk after. -- Answers
Asterlan
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Asterlan Whiteangel
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Paladin
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW!

Re: I feel like drawing
January 15th, 2015, 10:51 am

A picture of your character really (and whatever outfit you want him to wear) and any ideas of like poses you would like the character in. Basically references for me. When it is done I will link the image here from my DeviantArt.
"True Justice For All" -The highlander code in Etrian Odyssey

I want everyone to be happy and if someone is to jeopardize that then I will do everything I can to fix it.
TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Micaiah Evelyn
FFXIV Class/Race: Au Ra, Raen, Astrologian
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: TorchicEX

Return to The Scratching Post - OT talk