Most annoying area from a game you've played so far?

Anything and everything. If it's off topic, this is the place.

My god, i know we've all run into these, i know we're going to run into them in FF14 and beyond, but barring FF14 Beta stages, what are some of the most annoying areas in games you've played so far?

For me:

FF12: Subterra and Great Crystal. OMG! These areas drove me absolutely nuts! In Subterra, you're constantly getting swarmed with enemies. in Great Crystal, the enemies scale is ridiculous! if it weren't for Omega Mark XII and Ultima being in there, i never would've set foot in Great Crystal.

Shadow Hearts 2: Queen's Garden. The entire place is a maze with a puzzle involving Chess Pieces. Nuff Said.

Ratchet & Clank Trilogy HD: EVERY SINGLE Hacker puzzle in R&C3, especially the ones in Holostar Studios and Command Center.

FF7: The safecracker thing in the Nibelheim Mansion. i can never get it in less than 9-10 tries.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One: The final boss. need i say more?

DC Universe: The Kahndaq Raid, you fight Black Adam at the end, this is the annoying part (yes, i raged), but all the rest is rather easy, just moreso tedious than anything.
Last edited by Sapphire on October 16th, 2013, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

The hacker puzzle thingies are really annoying... :TBwall:
My Realm of the Mad God main account:

aljotron
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Aljotron Thedude
FFXIV Class/Race: Mi'qote Warrior
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: aljotron

FF13-2: Academia 400
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

cal lof duty black ops: 1 mission in a corridor and it was almost impossible to go 5ft without being killed

Orr maps in guild wars 2 while solo >:(
Diord Fionn: Glaine ár gcroí, Neart ár ngéag, Beart de réir ár mbriathar
Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

Berformet
N4Life
N4Life

WKC Avatar: Shannon (and 7 others)

aljotron wrote:The hacker puzzle thingies are really annoying... :TBwall:

i don't get it though, Infiltrator and Trespasser puzzles weren't annoying to me at all, most of them were easy as hell, though a few of them took me a while to beat, Hacker puzzles, on the other hand, they just annoy the hell out of me, get one done, and theres ANOTHER waiting at the end of the next corridor! its like WTH MAN?!
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

Berformet wrote:cal lof duty black ops: 1 mission in a corridor and it was almost impossible to go 5ft without being killed

Orr maps in guild wars 2 while solo >:(

same game i think. call of duty really does start to look the same but i know its a treyarch cod. mine was i spent at least an hour on a hill in vietnam i think on veteran mode. infinite enemy spawn, idiot ally AI, super accurate enemies, less health, and a soldier thats afraid to sprain his ankle that he slowly walks down steps instead of running and jumping from cover to cover. signanture treyarch difficulty.
John
N4Life
N4Life

Sapphire wrote:

i don't get it though, Infiltrator and Trespasser puzzles weren't annoying to me at all, most of them were easy as hell, though a few of them took me a while to beat, Hacker puzzles, on the other hand, they just annoy the hell out of me, get one done, and theres ANOTHER waiting at the end of the next corridor! its like WTH MAN?!

Especially when you're low on health or ammo and then you're ambushed and have to do the whole thing over again... I'm starting to hate them again just by talking
My Realm of the Mad God main account:

aljotron
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Aljotron Thedude
FFXIV Class/Race: Mi'qote Warrior
WKC Avatar: aljotron

aljotron wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

Especially when you're low on health or ammo and then you're ambushed and have to do the whole thing over again... I'm starting to hate them again just by talking

IKR!!
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

Top 3 annoying areas for me are all from Final Fantasy XI

1 - Chivarious Mire - Full of the feared Imps. Enuff said. Plus the creepy music

2 - Kazam area (3 zones) 2 of them are your typical jungle nightmare. alot of tunnels you have to go through to get to others and you will have hard time EVEN with map to get around. 3rd is a volcano area. alot of tunnels here. (alot of bombs here, so not friendly area)

3 - Attowa Chasm - This is basically a desert maze. so easy to get lost if you dont have area map. I have to go through this area to get to a mountain to climb to top to get a key-item for popular bcnm fight. And if you fall off ledge (there's no jump command in XI) you have to navigate out of maze and then get back in correct side of maze to get back to mountain.
Eric1230
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

FFXIV Avatar: Karyn Dushkin
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te THM (ilv56)
FFXIV Linkshell: Furball League
WKC Avatar: Karyn

Demon's Souls, second area of Valley of Defilement. Yeah, there are tricks to navigate the swamp, but it's still a slow slog. Dealing with the mobs as well as the poison, and if you're not careful you can get lost EASILY. ESPECIALLY if you're going for the loot.
Kitsune
Adventurer
Adventurer

FFXIV Avatar: Milona Highwind
FFXIV Class/Race: Kitsune(Mi'qote)
WKC Avatar: Miran

Return to The Scratching Post - OT talk