The other games we play

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. General chat from WKC. Play nice.
Re: The other games we play
March 11th, 2013, 10:17 am

BlueWindAngel wrote:I mostly play the Ratchet & Clank games outside of WKC2. I recently streamed the first game, and am now looking to start recording it over the summer. I've also got into the two new multiplayer games for it (All 4 One and QForce/Full Frontal Assault), and will be looking to give people a hand with either of those if they so wish.

Otherwise, it's the Sonic series. Though I haven't really played as much of it since I finished the main story of Sonic Generations.

I love the R&C games. I got the classic collection for PS3, though I have still to play through it. I have all of them for PS2 and PS3 including "Quest for Booty".

Other than that this generation I've really enjoyed the Atelier games, though I have Meruru still to play and must buy Ayesha sometime soon. I also have all the Neptunia games, though again still have to play the last one. Uncharted 3 sits partially completed next to 1&2 which I platinum'd.

How is Qforce(better name than Full Frontal Assault)? Haven't got that one yet.

I don't tend to play a lot of action games, but Vanquish was great. I used to play a lot of Soul Calibur, but SC4 was a huge disappointment compared to SC3, and SC5 was just horrible - plus they ditched all the classic characters thus killing the franchise for me.

Burnout Paradise, MotorStorm, RidgeRacer and Gran Turismo finish out my selection...looking forward to seeing what Criterion can do with Burnout Paradise 2 (assuming EA leave them alone this time).
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
Neko Master
Neko Master
FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!

March 11th, 2013, 10:36 am

I have All 4 One, but never played it lol... Grabbed it when it was free from PS+. Maybe we can have a neko R&C session some time.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

March 11th, 2013, 1:25 pm

KOSMOS wrote:How is Qforce(better name than Full Frontal Assault)? Haven't got that one yet.

It's fun. It's a base-defence style game, and up to 2 players can play it. You can play either Ratchet, Clank or Qwark and work through the story. Levels have a simple pattern to them: capture node(s), recapture defence centre, and then defend your base from a huge assault. Your base will occasionally get attacked during this process, but it's not too hard to stop attackers. It's a lot better to play with a co-op partner, but you can play it solo as well if you so wish.

Rhapsody wrote:I have All 4 One, but never played it lol... Grabbed it when it was free from PS+. Maybe we can have a neko R&C session some time.

I'm up for that! I've maxed just about every character, so you can all have fun competing for bolts. I'll just try not to get the n00b title. XD
WKC Friend
WKC Friend
WKC Avatar: Jade

March 11th, 2013, 1:28 pm

for now my gaming time is split between battlefield 3, white knight chronicles 2, and atelier meruru. got neptunia 2, zone of enders collection, sorcery, and resonance of fate to beat. still got a bunch of games i dont mind playing again if you guys want to get together and play so just let me know.

i am also trying to get back to disgaea 3 on my vita and downloaded the first wild arms game free on vita if anyone is interested.

March 11th, 2013, 1:43 pm

im trying to clear a lot of games that i started and left after 2 days, or didnt even start at all. lol. trying to plat & 100% most of em too. theres just not enough hours in the day :( can check in my sig link for my collection :thumb:
Diord Fionn: Glaine ár gcroí, Neart ár ngéag, Beart de réir ár mbriathar
Truth in our hearts. Strength in our hands. Consistency in our tongues.

WKC Avatar: Shannon (and 7 others)

March 11th, 2013, 3:38 pm

Trying to clear, huh? Let's see how that works out for you.

I finished Mass Effect 1 for the third time about a week ago and am now replaying Mass Effect 2 with my favorite ME1 save.

My favorite genre used to be jRPG, as I basically came into gaming playing Final Fantasy games and Kingdom Hearts. I still love those games, but I started experimenting once I got a PS3, and my favorite games on that are Heavy Rain, the Uncharted series and Mass Effect 3. I'm terrible at shooters, which is why I stay away from Uncharted's PvP MP (I enjoy co-op though), but I still ended up enjoying Uncharted and Mass Effect (although in ME3 my gun is just an accessory).
Neko friend
Neko friend
FFXIV Avatar: Ronskandar Bonnoir
FFXIV Class/Race: Lalafell
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Ayumu

April 4th, 2013, 7:54 am

I got God of War HD from PS+ awhile back, so been playing that.

Thanks to the April selection of games, I downloaded Okami HD yesterday and rekindled my love for that game.
WKC Avatar: Clara (Previously Hope)

April 6th, 2013, 9:14 pm

I play guild wars 2, the secret world... That's about it, I used to play a ton of league of legends and dota2 but playing with bads stressed me out to much so I finally stopped. Tales of graces f is waiting for me, and I want to get FFX HD this summer.
Guild Wars 2: feldorn.6873 80 war/rng/nec/eng Crystal Desert
WKC Friend
WKC Friend
WKC Avatar: Feldorn

May 11th, 2013, 7:50 am

i've been playing lots of games since i left Wkc2 last month

-HD Neptunia V
-Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
-DD:Dark Arisen (Got bored after 2 days)
-Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, and many more

Actually on Soul Sacrifice and Rune Factory Oceans (Tides of Destiny)
I have like 20 games still in the plastic and still buying new ones lol So i do have something to play whilst waiting for FFXIV.
FFXIV Avatar: Kaga'mi Neko'nyan
FFXIV Class/Race: Dragoon/Miqo'te
FFXIV Free Company: Nekos!!!
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimiFTW

May 29th, 2013, 3:48 pm

I play a pretty wide variety of games, but here's a list of the ones I'm playing currently;

Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Who doesn't play it still? XD)
Spiral Knights (PC, pretty fun game that's like WKC)
Rainbow Moon (It costs less than most PSN games and it provides entertainment for longer)
Terraria (PC & PS3)
Minecraft (although less commonly than other games)
And I'm gonna log on WKC on the weekend to play as many quests as I can with everybody before Level 5 decides to shut down the servers and make us all wish that we had grinded and got TK gear and the best gear for our Knights :goner:

If you want to see me on any of these games, note that my Minecraft / Terraria / PSN / Spiral Knights usernames are the same as before (Except for Spiral Knights, which wants you to have a capital letter at the start of your name)

Another note: If you want to join my sorta defunct guild in Spiral Knights, send a friend request stating your WKC name and I'll let you in \^人^/
My Realm of the Mad God main account:

FFXIV Avatar: Aljotron Thedude
FFXIV Class/Race: Mi'qote Warrior
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: aljotron

Return to General Discussion