The what did you do in WKC2 today thread

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. General chat from WKC. Play nice.

That'd be great. To be honest there are only a couple more things I wanted from the game, the ability to enhance some more of my Minerva stuff, and to get my White Tiger top to enhance off +13 where it has been for literally 6+ months.

Yeah, I know, once FFXIV get's here I won't look back...but you know, I am a sentimental JRPG player which means sometimes I just want to complete things for the same of completing them - even if it's a goal of enhancing armor.
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

hit GR26 yesterday, helped Vanya reach GR25 today, tomorrow we go hunting for Luxbringer mats. getting harder to keep it together, but i must fight through this, never give up hope. :evil: :kawaii:
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

A mission that has started Tuesday got very close to completion today: running a version of every quest once. The only gap is enemy mine, apparently it got run when I stepped away or something. Really I wouldn't be heartbroken if it didn't happen, not one of my favorites :p

I'd say today around 20, possibly more quests were run... was a long day. It's a little surprising that in these last couple days almost nobody is around. After so many gave sob stories about the game going away over the last couple months, now none are around. Looks like nobody really cares the game will be gone Tuesday (for all intents)

I can't rule out being on again later today, certainly a fair bit tomorrow. I can't make any guarantees for Monday, we'll see how I feel after work. I'm sure things will be shut down before I get home from work Tuesday.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

I will be on Sunday, and that will probably be the last time. Work just happens to have scheduled store yearly inventory on June 20, and I'm working my butt off with extra hours. Already scheduled 12 days straight, might become 14 days straight @_@ I'm just kind of losing my mind the more I think about it. Hope to see most of my friends and acquaintances tomorrow~
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

... so today is the last day we can guarantee being able to play together (who knows what time time shutdown will occur tomorrow). I'll plan to be on, at the very least, 8-10pm eastern US time this evening (probably a bit longer though), and fully expect things to be shut down by the time I'm done with work tomorrow.

I had a good weekend of playing along with quite a few different people, and can say I've done all that I wanted to do with this game. I thought I had completed my WKC bucketlist but there was just 1 thing left: using those ___bomb items in a quest. That has since been done, every quest has been run once within the past week... all is set for my WKC life.

It does suck to lose this game, but at the same time I've reached a point that I can let it go. While the game is going, friendships made along the way are not going away. We've got this forum to keep in touch, and we'll be reconvening in FF14 in a couple months.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

Previous

Return to General Discussion