The what did you do in WKC2 today thread

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. General chat from WKC. Play nice.

Just hit Lv. 75 GR20. I've come this far, i can't stop now! :kawaii:
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

Last night was the best wkc session for me in a while. It was a reunion of my 5 person crew, we played together often and together learned how to smoothly run every single quest with just the 5 of us (and side note, at that time none of us were a spear). We all knew what we were doing ourselves, and what each other would do, and worked it to a point where we could do anything without much trouble. Anyway, it was good to play altogether again, hopefully it happens once or twice more before 6/18

Also, 24 tokens were spent for something like 2700 points and 6 rares :D
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

HIT LEVEL 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish you guys were there to see it :(
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

i played with people (gr26-30) who didn't know what they were doing :scream:
Kai
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

FFXIV Avatar: Ragna Zyro
FFXIV Class/Race: Dragoon Hyur

I had a great WKC2 day today. A few friends and I decided to finally do the 9999 thing. One wanted to do it as bow and me as longsword. Took a couple of tries for the bow but congrats Haggar (Bertha) on your 9999.
Then it was onto my longsword try. I didn't manage a 9999, instead I got a 10268. Didn't even know that was possible.
Thank you to Tyler, Bertha and Lem for helping make it happen.
psn: Ack-Tar
Colette
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

FFXIV Avatar: Jamie Ciel
FFXIV Free Company: SWEET
WKC Avatar: Jamie/Colette

Yes today was for the last item on my WKC bucket list, which was the bow 9999. As we were attempting this, I was disappointed to see my max base damage was 4400, which means a triple hit critical was needed for 9999. But, it only took 3 tries to get that triple critical hit!

We then turned around and did it for Colette's longsword, and that only took 1 try. As she said it was a 10k+ hit. The screen showed 9999 but the log showed 10268.

Unfortunately my next chance to play is probably not until a week from Monday, but I hope in that week to play a fair bit, with a long duration boozefest on Sat the 15th. My birthday is the 12th, but lets have the party on the 15th :D
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

Congrats on your 9999's! June 15.. I will try to get online. We have our yearly inventory at work on June 20, so I don't know what my schedule will be like :(
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

I'm in the thought process of various goofing off that will occur on the 15th. Prior to and including the 15th, I plan to run a version of every single quest, even ones I dislike... gotta get the full WKC experience. I started the game as haggar, and most of my play next week will be as haggar, to end the game in the same fashion.

The festivities will be in the lollie guild room, all are welcome at any time, there are several folks playing every day from now through the end, mostly in the late afternoon or evening hours (eastern US time). The 15th will be an all day affair likely getting going by noon (eastern US time). Just be warned that mics will be on and you will hear assorted drunkenness, which means a lack of a filter and be ready to get ragged on for no reason at times :D
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

I should he able to be there in the daytime. If I can drag alkor online, maybe he can record some. I definitely want some kind of wkc memento.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

did WG2 and in the boss battle i died 3x in about 30 seconds, but made up for it by killing Abaddon with a combo for 32k.
Kai
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

FFXIV Avatar: Ragna Zyro
FFXIV Class/Race: Dragoon Hyur

I killed some large enemies in CHaotic (Ruins FMQ) with Omega on Wednesday but about went crazy when a bounty appeared right where we were going to exit O.o

Yesterday I tried to kill the giant bunny in the Plains FMQ (Chaotic again) as a Spear user but failed to :run:
I also did the Destruction Incarnate bounty but it took oh so long to do it with my knight (which was using a Drega -.-). I could have done it without but then I realized that I use spears and I screwed up my LS command set so I just did it as a knight. Who has 10000 to fill up my mana pots? XD
My Realm of the Mad God main account:

aljotron
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Aljotron Thedude
FFXIV Class/Race: Mi'qote Warrior
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: aljotron

hit GR24 yesterday, and crafted a full set of Ashura today. im on a roll, baby!
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

Starting back on Tuesday I wrote down a list of all quests on a notepad, and have been working to run a version of each quest once. We banged out the annoying ones right away, like lumps, sltw, bsc. There are still many to be done, and while boozin tonight and tomorrow I need to remember to strike off quests from the list :D

festivities will be in the lollie room (we're around rank 10) after 8pm eastern US time this evening until we pass out, then tomorrow starting probably noonish eastern US time and persisting all day. Note that 2 of us are working on hitting all quests once so expect a full spectrum of quests to get done and not just the "standard" 6 person quests.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

Failed again to get a FireSpider Gland.

Still did not get RoE2 S-ranked.

Did beat RS2.

:)
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

While the intent of running each quest once doesn't including landing the S, we're doing subs and what not to make it happen anyway. If you can join in tomorrow's festivity we can likely get that RoE2 S for ya. Earlier is better as sobriety will be limited :D
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion