Where has everyone been?! I'm so worried!

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. General chat from WKC. Play nice.

Where have my Neko buddies been? Did i offend you somehow? Did i do something i wasn't supposed to? Please tell me if so, im really worried! :*(
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

playing other games most likely... this game probably died to them the day the announcement was made, and not June 18.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

People have just been scarce. No dlc began the decay and then came this. What little enjoyment there was to be had got a feeling of pointlessness with the end coming. Game would have been more lively if they continued support. I'm still around here and there but with many leaving and no one on, I started playing a lot less.
Linelie
Mercenary
Mercenary

WKC Avatar: Linelie

I also think it is an especially busy time of year for many. End of school, finals, work year calendar changes, vacation time...so much stuff combined with the shut down of the server just made for a drop off.

Personally, I hurt my right hand several weeks back and it has been difficult to use a controller on games requiring quick action. Even writing on a keyboard has been hard. So I haven't been online much. End of school was hectic as well.

As far as the game goes, I think the last couple of week will be simply for enjoying time with friends and everyone doing their own thing. Just having fun!

That and looking ahead to FF for those moving on to that game...

ℒℴѵℯ, Hina ~ Neko Hime-sama, NekomimisFTW ˚₊✩‧₊(⌯͒o̶̶̷̤ ꀾ o̴̶̷̤⌯͒)* ✩‧₊˚

“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please...go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them." ~ Yui, SAO
Hinagiku
Grand Neko
Grand Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Hinagiku Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Healer & Weaver
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: Hinagiku

I'm going to be on somewhat of a gaming hiatus through late August. I have a lot of real life stuff going on between now and then, and for the next 7-9 weeks things are a little hectic at work. I'll still be playing some wkc in its final couple weeks, DA, etc but just not daily.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

Ye mostly nobody gets on, that's kinda y i rarely get on myself, only tend to get on when brother needs help doing quests. Funny thing he is very active now after they announced game was getting shut down :quiet:
DarkZeru
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Cheshire Cat
FFXIV Class/Race: PLD/Miqo'te
WKC Avatar: Zeru

hey, sapphire, sorry i never responded to you when you msg'd me on PSN. family and work keeps me busy so the PS3 doesn't do much that isn't netflix right now.
Guild Wars 2: feldorn.6873 80 war/rng/nec/eng Crystal Desert
feldorn
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

WKC Avatar: Feldorn

Return to General Discussion