Other Games

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. General chat from WKC. Play nice.
Other Games
March 23rd, 2013, 6:02 pm

Since not everyone has access to the neko forum... What other games are you playing out there? I have two accounts on Dragon's Dogma, and I just bought Guild Wars 2.

Kosmos and Hinagiku plan to bring the Nekomimis into Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn.

Edit: my bad, I guess I'm confused as to what non-Nekos can view. Kos or Hina, you can delete this topic please.
Last edited by Rhapsody on March 23rd, 2013, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

Re: Other Games
March 23rd, 2013, 6:12 pm

Seems a lot of wkc players play DD, I do myself, got it day 1. Have two characters at around level 130, Colette has one at level 188 she thinks. Really looking forward to Dark Arisen. Supposed to be a demo for it in 2 weeks, in japan anyhow. They've been good about releasing simultaneously though (unlike some companies we all know huh?)

And we'll definitely get FF14 ARR. We were gonna do so anyhow, the recent hole left by wkc's imminent demise solidified that decision.
WKC Friend
WKC Friend
WKC Avatar: Lem/Meena

March 23rd, 2013, 6:21 pm

I've been playing Dragon's Dogma. Like Lem said, got it day one and have a level 189ish pawn. So if any of you are in need of a strong warrior feel free to add me on psn and you can use him for free. I'm hoping to get him to level 200 before Dark Arisen comes out. Seems like the Ur dragon is going to be getting a few visits from me.

Also playing Etrian Odyssey 4, and Fire Emblem Awakening, both great games for the 3ds.

Looking forward to Bioshock Infinite this Tuesday, hoping it's as good as one and two are.
psn: Ack-Tar
WKC Friend
WKC Friend
FFXIV Avatar: Jamie Ciel
FFXIV Free Company: SWEET
WKC Avatar: Jamie/Colette

March 24th, 2013, 2:12 pm

After WKC goes offline, think I'll play Star Ocean the last hope until Final Fantasy XIV ARR comes out.
WKC Friend
WKC Friend
WKC Avatar: Rachel

June 1st, 2013, 5:45 am

if anyone is interested in finding me on other games, i play DCUO, Dust 514, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal Multiplayer, ( I run a clan on there btw ), and LBP 1 & 2. If you just want to hang out with me or get to know me a little better, i occasionally venture onto PS Home, or go League Searching on DCUO. speaking of PS Home, i heard we have something on there too, is this true? i play quite a few other games, just too many to list here, lol. :???: :kawaii:
Iron Courage. need I say more?
FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

June 1st, 2013, 6:40 pm

Well if ppl still playing Dark Arisen u can add me on psn, my pawn is max lvl mage, I also play other games but mostly waiting on FFXIV ARR like most ppl XD
FFXIV Avatar: Cheshire Cat
FFXIV Class/Race: PLD/Miqo'te
WKC Avatar: Zeru

June 21st, 2013, 2:04 pm

I play Torchlight 2 sometimes (Same user ID (aljotron, which is my name in every game that I play) as an Engineer (Although you'll need Combine Them All (A bunch of helpful things like red item borders if you can't use the item, an Orange quality weapon in each golden chest or boss chest, etc.) and Xev's Pets (A bunch of custom pets, one of which I have (A Netherlord in case you want to know) and a reset potion to reset your pet to its original form. Also, you need to use the 'Play with Mods option, because I can't join a quest without that & the two mods above.), and I can be of help with bosses in case a fellow Neko decides to buy the game so that way they won't have to think :dead: every time they come into the level 20 zone. Heal bots / Gun bots FTW! XD
My Realm of the Mad God main account:

FFXIV Avatar: Aljotron Thedude
FFXIV Class/Race: Mi'qote Warrior
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: aljotron

Return to General Discussion