I certainly miss WKC

This is the place for Chillin', kicking back and relaxing. General chat from WKC. Play nice.
I certainly miss WKC
January 14th, 2015, 2:28 pm

I had so much fun with everyone there. Lots of things have happened since the move too. We have made new friends and we have lost some since they have changed a bit from WKC to FF14. I miss those times when we were all there for each other in WKC but now it kinda feels like people have changed a bit from what we were originally. It makes me sad to see. I don't know why I feel that way either. I just wish we could have our home in WKC back along with having our home in FF14.
"True Justice For All" -The highlander code in Etrian Odyssey

I want everyone to be happy and if someone is to jeopardize that then I will do everything I can to fix it.
TorchicEX
Neko Guardian
Neko Guardian

FFXIV Avatar: Micaiah Evelyn
FFXIV Class/Race: Au Ra, Raen, Astrologian
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: TorchicEX

Re: I certainly miss WKC
January 17th, 2015, 10:31 am

TorchicEX wrote:I had so much fun with everyone there. Lots of things have happened since the move too. We have made new friends and we have lost some since they have changed a bit from WKC to FF14. I miss those times when we were all there for each other in WKC but now it kinda feels like people have changed a bit from what we were originally. It makes me sad to see. I don't know why I feel that way either. I just wish we could have our home in WKC back along with having our home in FF14.

So do i, love. everyone has changed a bit, some for the better, some for the worse.
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

Return to General Discussion