What did you do the final week of WKC?

Need help understanding something? Can't find out how to get Rainbow Canon? Ask your game related questions here, and answer the questions that you can. Help each other out.

i got to GR26, got my GR26 suit consisting of, Wraith Hair, Minerva Quill, Gilded Mail+4, Gilded Greaves+2, Valhalla Gauntlets+1 and Valhalla Boots+1. got my ''Ultimate Weapon'', the Luxbringer. 2 days before shutdown, i reunited with a few Nekos, most notably Torchic and Blarg. on the day of Serverpocalypse, me, Shadow, Vanya, Z e r o, and a few other friends, we went out with a bang. Long live the legacy of WKC.... Never forget..... White Knight Chronicles.
Last edited by Sapphire on July 18th, 2013, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

First, I unlocked the incomplete locked content for me and some friends, then we went to quest using them.
Of course, since it was the end I recorded the quests : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... y2CHNgt73u
Alkor
Banned
Banned

FFXIV Avatar: Alicia Searrs

Ran 1 version of every quest, did 1 quest only using the ___bomb items, played drunk a couple days
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

I played all the hours I could.

I played with the Lollies one last time in White Knight.

I played with people I happily call friends.

I beat Madoras in RS2 with an expert team.

I conquered the S rank for ROE2 with an expert team.

I relived what was special about WKC - all of you that are reading this.

I stood quietly in a guild room looking across the water into the distance wondering why so many people missed this game.

I attended a finale gathering with many of my friends from WKC, several folks made special effort to drop in for a while, it was wonderful.

I stood in a peaceful Georama with Hina, watching the local stream flow past, listening to peaceful music and watched virtual cherry blossom fall.

I said farewell to my friends.

I walked with Hina, one last time in our guild room, just the two of us for a few final moments.

We looked at the water on the shoreline and talked about the people we'd met, the fun we'd had and how proud we are of the NekomimisFTW!.

We looked at the golden obelisk above our Guild Town's fountain, a prize that our humble guild earned with just a few points to spare after an anxious evening trying to score the required points.

We talked about the pleasure our friends, WKC and our guild had brought us.

We said good bye to our guild room, and White Knight Chronicles.

I waited for the world to die.

I cried. Yes, I did.

Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

KOSMOS wrote:I played all the hours I could.

I played with the Lollies one last time in White Knight.

I played with people I happily call friends.

I beat Madoras in RS2 with an expert team.

I conquered the S rank for ROE2 with an expert team.

I relived what was special about WKC - all of you that are reading this.

I stood quietly in a guild room looking across the water into the distance wondering why so many people missed this game.

I attended a finale gathering with many of my friends from WKC, several folks made special effort to drop in for a while, it was wonderful.

I stood in a peaceful Georama with Hina, watching the local stream flow past, listening to peaceful music and watched virtual cherry blossom fall.

I said farewell to my friends.

I walked with Hina, one last time in our guild room, just the two of us for a few final moments.

We looked at the water on the shoreline and talked about the people we'd met, the fun we'd had and how proud we are of the NekomimisFTW!.

We looked at the golden obelisk above our Guild Town's fountain, a prize that our humble guild earned with just a few points to spare after an anxious evening trying to score the required points.

We talked about the pleasure our friends, WKC and our guild had brought us.

We said good bye to our guild room, and White Knight Chronicles.

I waited for the world to die.

I cried. Yes, I did.

don't feel bad Kos.... i cried too..... im still having a hard time fighting back tears....
Iron Courage. need I say more?
Sapphire
Neko
Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Sapphire Harushii
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Jack-of-all-trades in training
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW!
WKC Avatar: Sapphire

Return to Game Help