Find me online....here.

Need help understanding something? Can't find out how to get Rainbow Canon? Ask your game related questions here, and answer the questions that you can. Help each other out.
Find me online....here.
April 2nd, 2013, 4:40 pm

OK, so it's clear that the online community in WKC2 is drying up faster than a saucer of hot water in death valley. But there are still people playing, there are still people that want to 'complete' their character or get their trophy.

I am making every effort to continue to play daily. My playing time is normally in the very late night and early morning hours US Central time, sometime between 10pm and 2:30am CDT. I can be found either in the NekomimisFTW! guild town, or in Hina's (Hinagiku) georama. I play as Shion, or KOSMOS. If you are looking for someone to quest with, that is when I will be around.

I'd like everyone to post in this topic to tell everyone else when and where they will most likely be found in WKC. Support each other and our community as best we can going forwards. Let's get together and help each other.
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Free Company: Nekomimis FTW!
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

Re: Find me online....here.
April 3rd, 2013, 5:11 am

Well, I am usually around when you are, Kos. As Hina or Miu in my town or the guild room. Happy to run whatever quests are needed as I am still working on stuff for each avatar myself.

I want to be there til the end. I don't understand the abandonment, but I don't get a lot of things. *shrug*

ℒℴѵℯ, Hina ~ Neko Hime-sama, NekomimisFTW ˚₊✩‧₊(⌯͒o̶̶̷̤ ꀾ o̴̶̷̤⌯͒)* ✩‧₊˚

“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please...go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them." ~ Yui, SAO
Hinagiku
Grand Neko
Grand Neko

FFXIV Avatar: Hinagiku Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Healer & Weaver
FFXIV Free Company: NekomimisFTW
FFXIV Linkshell: NekomimisFTW
WKC Avatar: Hinagiku

April 3rd, 2013, 7:26 am

I'm on every day from 4pm est until 10pm (sometimes I leave earlier if no one is around to quest with). I hang out in a guild room, Lollies guild and would be more than happy to help anyone that wants help. Stop by sometime, we're good people.
psn: Ack-Tar
Colette
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

FFXIV Avatar: Jamie Ciel
FFXIV Free Company: SWEET
WKC Avatar: Jamie/Colette

April 3rd, 2013, 7:31 am

Eastern US time, I'm typically on for 2-4 hours somewhere in the 6pm-midnight timeframe. From Friday night through Sunday night all 24 hours of the clock are fair game for an appearance. If I'm not in a lollie room, I'll be in some neko room somewhere.
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

April 3rd, 2013, 8:40 am

Wednesdays from ~2:30-6pm MST (US) and Sunday afternoons. This lets me play wkc and spend tokens, plus play other games. Yea, wkc is no longer the only game in my life :p. You will find me in the Nekos guild town, my geo, Hope/Clara's geo, or in one of the places stated above.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

April 5th, 2013, 10:25 am

This evening I'll be online, and likely in a lollie room, from about 7-12 (eastern US time), having a couple brews, goofing around, etc. :D
Haggar
Neko Steward
Neko Steward

FFXIV Avatar: Haggar Drinksalott
WKC Avatar: Haggar/Bertha

April 5th, 2013, 11:25 am

I'm new here, but it's good to see there are actually people on-line when i have time. usually 10-12pm PST. some weekend afternoons if the wife doesn't have plans for me and the kid naps.

I decided to pick this back up after i had to send my lappy in for service, so no guild wars 2 for a few weeks. i want to see how far i can get here, and have no idea where to start. still working through the story right now though, so i'll be hitting the hometowns soon to start working through tier 1 quests.

~~nyah
Guild Wars 2: feldorn.6873 80 war/rng/nec/eng Crystal Desert
feldorn
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

WKC Avatar: Feldorn

April 5th, 2013, 1:18 pm

Nyah! Burning through the story should not take you long, and you can always level up online to make it quicker if you prefer. Online is where the game takes off, which is what makes it a tragedy that Sony/D3 are killing the online in June. But, I have an alternate Avatar - Shion who is just between GR21 and GR22, so she is actively questing for GR and trying to grow. And I also have Asuna who is at the point of completing the story and ready to start growing online. Those two avatars should help me, be more helpful to you as your avatar develops. I tend to rotate between them, although KOS is my main, and Shion is my secondary, so Asuna sees the least play time.
Escape reality, live the fantasy! - Louisoix Leveilleur
KOSMOS
Neko Master
Neko Master

FFXIV Avatar: Kosmos Meishou
FFXIV Class/Race: Miqo'te Gladiator/Conjurer
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW!
WKC Avatar: KOSMOS

April 5th, 2013, 5:25 pm

neat, i didn't put a ton of time into WKC online, but didn't get through the story and up to GR8 there, this i never got though because of newborn children, league of legends, and later dota 2 and guild wars 1. i've put most of that behind me, and just play gw1 and the secret world on PC right now, but i've always really liked the way this game played online. i think the daunting amount of info that a player needs to know is something that kept me away from it too, as the wiki didn't get well populated until after the game was in full swing. hopefully i get time tonight to drop in and chat at least, i need to get some direction on the best way to be playing right now :)
feldorn
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

April 5th, 2013, 5:30 pm

I created this guide for anyone starting out http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49899/t ... w-players/
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Rhapsody
N4Life
N4Life

FFXIV Avatar: Gemma Shahrizai
FFXIV Class/Race: THM/Hyur
FFXIV Free Company: Last Order (Test)
FFXIV Linkshell: Nekomimis FTW

April 5th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Rhapsody wrote:I created this guide for anyone starting out http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49899/t ... w-players/

i read that, and many thanks for it too. it's what made me decide i should get back in and do what i should <3 :luv:
feldorn
WKC Friend
WKC Friend

Return to Game Help